Sunday 16 December 2007

Brighton 3







I had a super day in London yesterday. First of all I went to Islington to meet The Man From Pakistan - my new internet friend, he was on his way through London between Puerto Rico and Islamabad and we arranged to meet for a couple of hours. First thing I did was set my scarf on fire when I put it on top of a table tea-light. How fortuitous that TMFP had bought me a lovely pashmina pressie to replace it!!

Later I went off to Hampstead from my dear friend, Ruth's Big 60th birthday party (did I mention my new scarf is champagne colour complete with little studded bubbles? Perfik) Then to La Gaffe for dinner, followed by spectacular fireworks on the Heath at midnight.

I have to give a special blawg mention to the wonderful Ruth, we've known each other for nearly 25 years and she is a constant inspiration to me and so many of her friends - three cheers for Ruthie!!! Happy Birthday to yooo xxx







No comments: