Wednesday 12 December 2007

Brighton 2

We got back from Vegas on Sunday 9 December and have been suffering from sleeping sickness ever since, I keep sleeping in till 1pm. Unbelievable, I don't think I've done that since I was about 12 years old and was allowed to as I was staying at my Grandmother's for summer holidays!

I have a list of things to do but really, nothing to do... Oliver is either out working with my brothers or at the skatepark.

I'll write a blog soon about my brother Paul, who was on a TV show with his wife Helen. Called 'The Block' it was about 6 different couples who each had to design and build the inside of a house on a block in Brighton. Paul and Helen didn't win the series but did eventually manage to buy their house - great story, I'll get some pics.

No comments: