Wednesday 5 December 2007

Las Vegas 2



































Hannah and Mark got married at the Wynn Hotel. We spent the day in the spa having massage and pampering. We all like the Wynn, it's swanky alright!



It is very confusing, there are three Oli's here... big Oli; his boyfriend, little Oli and my Oli.



Hannah's dress is just gorgeous - made by her friend, Big Oli she looked sooo beautiful. The marriage at the Wynn chapel was perfect, rose petals on the floor, the Right Rev gave the best wedding speech I have ever heard - we were all in tears, and I hear - to my dismay - that there are photos of us all snivelling into hankies.


At the buffet meal after the wedding we had the greatest waitress - Darlene - who wore the tatoos the boys bought back from their 'gun shoot' stag party.
Champagne all day and night, a spot of fun on the roulette table (Paul's lucky nuber 14 kept coming up - he is rolling in cash now) and back to the night club at MB . Jo suddenly decided to lie down at 2pm and had to be carried off to her room by Steve (two Jos here) and for some reason I found myself sleepwalking in the fire escape...

No comments: